Sunday 29 May 2011

Salman Khan


Salman Khan's film 'Ready' song 'loose character' nowadays is pretty hit. It has music by Pritam.

Recently composer Anu Malik, Pritam had claimed to the tune of the song is stolen from one of his old songs.

Actor Salman Khan, Anu Malik responded to the charge big Asafgoe.Salman said that he met last week when Anu Malik Anu told me that his characters loose to the tune of songs and she narrated her that old song.

Salman Khan says, "When Anu Malik ji narrated I said yes I own that song to the tune of songs all the songs are like loose character. But I already heard your song never heard by most people. So Anu G We made your Flugpe hit song. "

Anu Malik song I live when he delivered his songs so I said yes to the tune of the song is like totally loose character. But I never before heard your song.Anu G. We then made your Flugpe hit song.
Salman Khan, actor
Salman Khan says the course "loose character" Youth is very liked, but his favorite song in the film "they come to me to be paid" is. When asked the reason they take pinch style said, "this song I like because it's the composer Pritam's original creation."

Salman Khan in the Yash Raj banner has recently signed a film for the first time that Katrina Kaif in the lead role will be with them.

Katrina Kaif made a statement last week that if ever he opened his own house so that the production of Aamir Khan would like to make up for his first film.

Katrina Salman was asked the name of the Amir took their place on their reaction. Salman's reply was, "is a matter of great happiness. I will ensure that the Amir signed Katrina make the film.”

No comments:

Post a Comment