Wednesday 1 June 2011

Abhishek Bachchan : Try not to own up to the expectations of others


Abhishek Bachchan in the past year even though all the films, Ravana, we played extraordinary, the game and hit Dum Dum, are bombed at the box office, but it has not reduced their freshly confidence.

Perhaps the reason is that mantra which they play their film from director Ashutosh Gowariker gave us extraordinary.

Abhishek said, "I know we live from the premiere of Ashutosh Gowariker film to play was in Kolkata. Film about two - three Reviews had come and he was not very good so I was disappointed.By Ashutosh at that time told me that I never Zhidangee Bhulooanga.He never in my life to the expectations of others are not Test themselves. My own goals and expectations you can meet up, this is more important. "

Abhishek about this recently reported during a press conference in Mumbai. They had a chance to non-governmental organization "frat boy (India) 'to go to the president.

Chairman of the ' ऐctoing "
Abhishek even if elected president, but he says that actually she has actor. Some light - hearted style, Abhishek said, "the young community founder Shah revolution brought me this offer I told him that I am an actor and president ऐctoing ctoing'd do so. Shah told me the revolution you will add with a team that you just have to ऐctoing president, he will handle everything else. "

Abhishek to become president even though moderate - intensity in style but he said its the new 'roll' to the very serious.

When asked what these schemes they are as a speaker, Abhishek said, "I am a believer in education. I believe that everything begins with education and be able to educate the younger generation if we all can deal with problems better. "

Actor Ritesh Deshmukh was elected a vice president of community and youth Filmamekara trustees include Ashutosh Gowariker.

No comments:

Post a Comment