Wednesday 1 June 2011

Sanjay Leela Bhansali : I have a Funny side too


Sanjay Leela Bhansali even silence, Devdas, Black and favor have made such serious films. The more serious but they say they are equally funny too.

Sanjay says, "I have a 'Funny side' too. 'Devdas' with Shah Rukh Khan during, or 'black' with Rani Mukherjee during the laugh we were so used to the chair fall. I am always keeps tell jokes, I love to laugh. People laugh and people who can laugh at others, I really like these people. "

Sanjay Leela Bhansali about this recently Singing Riyelte show, X Factor said during the press conference. Sanjay Sonu Nigam and Shreya Ghoshal with the show are the judges.

I had a 'Fannee side' too. I am always keeps tell jokes, I love to laugh. People laugh and people who can laugh at others, I really like these people.
Sanjay Leela Bhansali

X Factor
When asked what it is after all the X Factor, Sanjay says, "X-factor a 'Or' (aura) which occurs in some people. The more the great - great artist as anything is certain is that X factor. He is an inside Noor, is positively. "

Sanjay believes that his X factor is their hardworking nature. About it he said, "I have no X-factor, then I - the - what. My X Factor is my work, I am very hard working and am very honest to his work. "
While Shreya Ghoshal believe that their X factor is their voice and singing style.

Shreya says former self Riyelte take part in the show that it is easier to understand, but judge them to be competitors is quite different.

Shreya Riyelte show a similar break in the Bulievuzad got through. Some people believe that today many such Riyelte Shows Despite these winning artists often not get bigger stage.

Sonu Nigam but not completely believe this. They say that not only just Shreya Ghoshal Sunidhi Chauhan, Kunal Ganjawala and Shweta Pandit these Riyelte Shows like many singers got through a break in Bollywood.

But Sonu also says, "who sings well, get her brakes but it is also important to work and struggle."
These days 'X Factor' Showing the Odiashns and these four will be shown by June.

No comments:

Post a Comment