Wednesday 1 June 2011

Shahrukh Khan : What 'ready' are ready to see Shahrukh?


'Don' Shahrukh Khan 'domineering' Salman Khan is not hidden from anyone soured bilateral relations.These Doanno often - other targets remain. So maybe surprised to hear that Shah Rukh Khan's Children Salman's new film 'Ready' will see.

The thing itself Shahrukh Khan during a press conference in Mumbai on Tuesday stated.
Shahrukh ready when it was asked whether he has seen the promos, he said, "the film's two songs are very good. I've seen. My children are going to see the movie. I think it will be good movie. "

Superhero Shah Rukh
Press Conference Shahrukh's new film "State Forests" was for the promotion. A superhero film Shah Rukh plays the role.

Before Shahrukh Hrithik Roshan 'Krish' and Abhishek Bachchan 'Draona "has the role of superhero. But Shah Rukh says that he stand up to anyone are not. But that these films 'Inspaerad are'.

He said, "I 'Krish' and 'Draona" said the Inspaerad. I very much love from childhood comics Shuparhiroz. I always wanted to film the superhero. "

Most superhero comics characters we already, stories or 'Mitholawji' through know. But our superhero film, life, do not in that category. That's why we have so many already started promotions so that when you go see the movie, you feel you know the character.
Shahrukh Khan

Shahrukh but to believe that these characters might do to his age has passed. He said, "I believe my age is too large to be superheroes, but still I did it and I'm glad we could do it properly."

State Forests are not only Shahrukh but also in the ऐctoing film their own company, have remained under the banner of Red Chillyz Entertainment. It will release the film in October, but the campaign was started from January this year.

To start so early hype about Shahrukh said, "most superhero characters we already comics, stories or 'Mitholawji' through know.But our superhero film, life, do not in that category. That's why we have so many already started promotions so that when you go see the movie, you feel you know the character. "

Film's associate producer Karim Morani whom prison in scam has recently 2G. When asked questions about SRK postponing the matter of style, "My personal relationship with Sineyug and Moraniz. They are Prodjoss film so because our main producer Bobby Chawla fell ill and Karim Morani I requested that he take his place which he agreed and he did very well. I hope the film is released before they are released from prison Get. "

No comments:

Post a Comment